Fixed It

I was really unhappy with the way my fabric dyed face turned out from Hollis Chatelains’s class.  I was having trouble seeing my drawing and just decided to wing it.  So i’ve been working on it once every few weeks and putting it away again.I used  ink intense pencils and prism colors to rework it.  I also used a bit of fabric paint mixed with medium so I could paint over the nose.  It’s not spectacular, but I’m satisfied with it and am ready to quilts.  Here is a picture of the enhanced face.  Now I’m ready for the quilting.

girl1prequilting

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s