Rooster 1

I’ve finished the fabric layout for rooster 1.  My first attempt was bit chaotic and not enough lights and darks.  I pulled of the feathers, yes I plucked a rooster. Next I cut the body up and added light and dark areas back in.  Then I reattached the feathers and added a few more.  I think it looks good but the thread work will really set him off.  The first picture is the remake – the second was my starting point

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s