WIP – Fowl up date

I decided my quilt needed some more birds. I’ve added another hen and another chick.  After I placed them I added some eggs.

hen3

 

Everything was taken off and rearranged quiet a few times. I photographed the arrangements so I could compare the layouts.  I’ve finally decided on one  and used diluted tacky glue to anchor the pieces to the quilted background.  This will keep everything in place and will help keep pieces from fraying. Now I am ready to start appliquéing.  I will then finish up with thread painting.

img_3364-copy

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s